- 2.5 Day Seminar
- Breakfast & Lunch During Seminar
- Network Happy Hour: Day 1
- Group Dinner: Day 2
- Site Visits & Property Tours: Day 2
- Post Conference: Entry into $50,000 Equity Investment Contest
- Post Conference: Entrance into the MFMIM Online Community and Class
April 27th. We have a discounted rate of $199 a night and a room block for our guest. This is our recommended hotel due to location and walkability to the conference. You are able to book directly with our link under the “Venue” tab to access our discounted pricing.
Direct Booking: CAITLIN SUNDERLANDEVENT PLANNING MANAGER, Quirk Hotel E: email@example.com P: 804-644-3435 201 West Broad Street Richmond, VA 23220
- All conference fees are fully refundable up until May 10th.
- $150 cancellation fee will apply
- No. We do NOT recommend getting a rental car. Our summit is designed with convenience in mind.
- Ride shares and taxis are available for airport transportation. The hotel and event are approximately 20 minutes from RIC.
- The conference, food, bars, and site seeing is all within walking distance from The Quirk and The Commonhouse. For our site property tours, we will provide a shuttle.
- Yes! If you have multiple people from your organization that want to learn and reach the next level, please bring them. Each additional member of your team that comes receives $500 off.
- Attendees with gain invaluable knowledge and increase their network
- Takeaway tool kit includes: excel models, slide decks, same contracts & letters of intent
- Post conference follow up & coaching available at no charge